Terms and Conditions
T & C’s for Fulton Studios TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Fulton Studios Portrait vouchers and Fulton Studios promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your Fulton Studios appointment must be booked within 2 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our Fulton Studios. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12 month period.
5. Fulton Studios is subject to a fully refundable booking deposit at the studios discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will be £25.00 per Booking according to date and availability
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify Fulton Studios photographer within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your appointment, please contact Fulton Studios to inform them. Failure to do so will void your Fulton Studios voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their Fulton Studios voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday's client's must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £25 will be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the Fulton Studios voucher.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment The Fulton Studios studio will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL Fulton Studios vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. Fulton Studios Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid.
13. Images are only available for purchase on the day. Please refer to your Fulton Studios Studio pricelist for products available to purchase. It is The Fulton Studios Studio’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased from.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once copyright has been handed over in the form of images purchased on a disc.
15. For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with The Fulton Studios studio. All clients using The Fulton Studios Studio agree that any images taken by The Fulton Studios Studio therefore belong to The Fulton Studios Studio and can be used for advertising/display purposes at The Fulton Studios Studio’s discretion.
16. For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV is in use throughout some of The Fulton Studios studio premises. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offense on the premises of The Fulton Studios Studio.
17. Fulton Studios accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
18. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
19. In the event of unforseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) Fulton Studios reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
20. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
21. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances r Fulton Studios may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
22. Fulton Studios will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.